Join the successful Chelmsford City Academy and help them continue their success in the 22/23 season.
Location – Moulsham High School, Chelmsford
Salary – Competitive salary to be offered based on successful candidate’s experience
Job Type – Part-time/Full-time
Closing Date – 27th July 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive individual to join our hugely successful Academy. The successful applicant will work closely with our current Academy Manager to continue developing our players to a high standard both on and off the pitch.
- Deliver high-quality training sessions
- Manage players on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise with Moulsham High School on all player-related issues
- Develop strong relationships with grassroots clubs
- Scout local talent to join our Academy
- Support the Club with our ‘youth set up’
- Liaise with the CCFC Reserves Manager to manage players’ schedules.
- Organise timetables and the logistics of all Academy matters.
- Represent CCFC in the local community at various unscheduled events
- Attend all 1st team home fixtures
- Manage Academy players IDP’s (Individual Development Plans)
- Assist and manage all academy fixtures.
- UEFA ‘B’ License
- Previous coaching experience
To apply for the position, please email a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Chelmsford City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment for all employees.