Chelmsford City is currently looking to recruit a full-time General Manager to drive forward our many football and community operations.
Location: The EMG Inspire Stadium, Chelmsford
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date for applications: 28th March 2022
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious individual to help with all aspects of the football club’s Clarets10 Vision.
For anyone looking for a career in the sports industry, this represents an exciting opportunity.
The General Manager has responsibility for aligning the day-to-day footballing activities at Chelmsford City Football Club.
• Help to improve every aspect of Chelmsford City Football Club’s football operations.
• Liaise closely with CCFC’s football management and staff at the Club’s facilities to ensure that football and non-football activities are aligned and mutually supportive.
• To work with the Board to develop and deliver the Clarets10 Vision
• Oversee planning and delivery of all matchday administration, communications, and operations for the fixtures for both home and away matches.
• Liaise with Media & Marketing team to promote fixtures, events and community activities.
Qualifications, Experience, and key skills required:
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Positive attitude
• Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred but not essential
• Excellent people skills
• Self-motivated with a passion to succeed
• Capability of working in a fast-paced environment
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and the successful applicant must have access to a clean driver’s license and a vehicle.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 28th March 2022.
The recruitment process is likely to involve 3 interview stages, which will be both online and in person, Covid restrictions allowing.
Chelmsford City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment for all employees.