Chelmsford City is currently looking to recruit a full-time Media & Marketing position.
Location: The Melbourne Community Stadium, Chelmsford
Salary: Competitive salary to be offered based on successful candidate’s experience
Job type: Full-Time
Closing date for applications: 22nd July 2022
This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of and continue to grow the presence of Chelmsford City Football Club.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and creative person to join the team and build the Club’s presence online, in the City of Chelmsford and the surrounding areas.
The right candidate would be self-motivated and ambitious with a keen interest and knowledge of digital platforms and social media. The successful applicant will also be a good team player, who will be required to work as part of the Club’s existing media team.
The Club has heavily invested in media equipment and the person coming into the role will be required to continue to create engaging content on all platforms.
• Manage Club social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok)
• Deliver media to the various platforms and our website
• Create content where required to enhance the presence of the Club
• Support others in the creation of content and support its distribution
• Work with the media team to develop new ideas and initiatives to build the CCFC brand
• Build and develop relationships with local media outlets to increase Chelmsford City coverage
• Create campaigns to increase followers
• Film and deliver interviews with management and backroom staff
• Edit and produce visual content with the use of Adobe software (e.g. PhotoShop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, etc.)
• Continue work on our marketing strategy to increase the Club’s brand value and support the sales effort to attract new, and retain existing, sponsors and supporters
• Create print and digital marketing material for the Club
• Work alongside other full-time members of staff to develop the matchday experience
The right candidate will have experience in using digital content creation tools and they will be expected to provide examples of previous work should they be accepted for an interview.
A candidate currently involved in sports media or marketing, ideally within football, is likely to suit the role, although all applications are welcomed.
To apply for the position, please email a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chelmsford City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment for all employees.