VOLUNTEER MATCHDAY VIDEOGRAPHER WANTED
Role: Match day videographer- Chelmsford City Football Club
Position Type: Volunteer, Entry Level
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, UK
Chelmsford City Football Club play in step 6 of the English Football Leagues, in the Vanarama National League South. We are currently looking to expand our media team which will enable us to provide a wider variety of content on match days.
As our match day videographer we will only ask you to film our games. However, this role comes with freedom, as we would love to hear your ideas.
Both before kick off and after full time you would be able to film content you think would be suitable to help enhance our match highlights package.
We would love to hear your ideas, so please include them in your application.
– Passion for football and decent knowledge of the game. We feel that knowing the game would enable you to adapt to filming better and be able to read the game.
– Basic knowledge of social media platforms and trends. If you have any ideas for things we could do we are welcome to any ideas so having knowledge of social media would help.
– Commitment to the team. Between now (February 5th) and the end of the season we have 8 (scheduled) home games. We would want you to attend all 8 games if possible.
– Willingness to learn and contribute as part of the team.
No experience is required however, if you do have previous experience that would be beneficial.
– Gain valuable experience in sports media to add to your CV
– Be part of a successful football club
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and some more information about you to Josh Lowe, Head of Media – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until we find a suitable person.
Please also email Josh if you have any questions or want to chat informally about the role.
Note: This is a volunteer position designed to provide hands-on experience and is not a paid role.